The Ballista Tower needs no introduction. Many Dragon Lords see it as an underpowered choice. However, a recent update (version 2.80) to it may just have you rethinking it as a viable option for your base!
BALLISTA TOWER CHANGES
- Poison damage was being limited over time
- This limit is now removed and the damage has been readjusted accordingly
- The damage per second has been increased by 200% compared to prior damage values
- See included table for reference
- Length of time for total damage to be dealt has been drastically reduced
- Currently 3 seconds, down from 12 seconds
- Damage previously scaled incorrectly after level 35 and has been fixed
- Poison damage stacks: if multiple ballista towers attack, multiple DoT effects will tick on a dragon
Damage Dealt per Second
|Tower level||Old (12 sec)||New(3 sec)|
Get those shields up, Dragon Lords!